Quote of the year

Everyone can restore an antique, but it takes a man to cut it up

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's time!

Since I've lost my wrist watch about half a year ago I didn't try try to put anything else on. But while looking for something in the big box full of everything yesterday, I came across the old Indian Motorcycle watches that I got as a present from my dad quite a while ago. So I thought I could give it a try. But since it was goldplated I couldn't really imagine it on my wrist. So after rubbing it with polishing paste compound for a couple of hours it became nice and shiny nickel plated. It works well and all I need now is a matching wrist belt.

But somehow the time theme got me hooked more than I have expected and this morning staring at the old primary cover laying around the garage I thought that we might need a clock in the office too. Now we have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment