Quote of the year

Everyone can restore an antique, but it takes a man to cut it up

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baltic Bike Days best shots

As I have mentioned earlier we run out of fuel in Latvia. Usually there are two ways to gas up, drive to gasoline station with any other vehicle that still has fuel and get some or stay on a road and shoot some pictures then you can end up with a whole truck of fuel

And if you look really carefully you might notice where actually the truck driver is looking, and he is definetely not looking at the road. So while I was gone they already had a truck full. Thank you Troy, you were a good camera boy. Thank you Indra for being such a good model.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andre
    Nice bike.... can you introduce me???
    Cu Cheesehead Frans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I can, next time you come vizit me, we can go for a ride
    See you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest biker chic,,
    T

    ReplyDelete